Email Newsletter Guidelines
"Blast" an item in our email newsletter!
Include your special event or offer in our weekly ChamberNews which is emailed to
members every Tuesday and is a free benefit of membership. Due to the overwhelming
response, please adhere to the following guidelines:
- Send the summarized information to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please type EMAIL BLAST ITEM in the subject line of your email.
- Be concise – type one paragraph in the body of your email which will allow us to cut and paste the item into our newsletter format.
- Include the company name, event, date(s), contact information for questions and web link if available.
- Please do not type in all uppercase letters.
- Include flyers (PDF) as a separate attachment
- Please do not include logos, fancy fonts, pdf files or graphics.
- Information must be received via email by noon Friday for the following week’s email blast.
Email is a great tool to promote all of our member businesses and we will do our best to
include all items submitted. Feel free to contact the Chamber office with any questions.