Benefits & Services
Below is a brief list of services offered by the Orland Park Area Chamber of Commerce. For more details please also see our Membership Guide.
- LINK to your website from the Chamber Website's Membership Directory.
- FREE ChamberNews Email Newsletter
Blast your special offer or event to our members.
- FREE CHAMBERGRAM, our bi-monthly newsletter
The newsletter keeps you up to date on meetings, social events, items of interest and introduces new members..
- INFORMATIVE MONTHLY MEETINGS
Held on the 4th Wednesday of the month from 7:45 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. at various member locations. Please check the online calendar for details.
Meet board members, committee chairs & members and promote your business. Member info table for your brochures.
- FREQUENT NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
Business After/Before Hours, Ribbon Cuttings/Grand Openings and structured Networking Events are a regular part of our calendar.
- OBTAIN REPRESENTATION TO THE VILLAGE OFFICIALS
We have a structure in place to pass on your concerns regarding the business atmosphere in our area.
- LEGISLATIVE INFORMATION
Our Legislative Committee keeps you up with new laws that affect business.
- INCREASE YOUR RANGE OF INFLUENCE
Participate in one of our many working committees. Help form the direction the Chamber takes to increase business markets and awareness.
- INCREASED AWARENESS OF YOUR COMPANY
Participate in one of the many events hosted throughout the year.
- Orland Women’s Networking (OWN) Luncheon - This spring luncheon offers women the chance to network with other local professional women. Member exclusive sponsorships are available.
- Golf Outing - Held in June, this annual outing is the premier golf outing in Orland Park. Sponsorships are available.
- Fine Art Fair - The July Fair was created to help promote the talented artists in the southland and attract residents from surrounding areas to view and purchase their creations. The day’s events provide entertainment for the whole family.
- Community Expo - This October event helps residents get to know the businesses in the area. Rent a booth at the member rate.
THE ORLAND PARK AREA CHAMBER OF COMMERCE IS DEDICATED TO BE THE PRIMARY RESOURCE HELPING BUSINESS AND THE COMMUNITY GROW AND PROSPER.